Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This should answer more questions. And look at bullets 2 and 3, we can gain him more points by sending him to the seminar and writing letters of accommodation. So, who's the wordsmith in this group?

Has someone contacted Kev about attending the seminar? (It's worth 65 points and I'm sure Jose will be there. :wink:)

Regarding bonus points for written ac/recommendations... have details been released yet? Is there an email address to send a letter to?

He's still in the lead!

When I opened this up, I see Kev's name listed twice. Does it matter which one the vote is placed under? Is Kev so far ahead that he's running against himself now? :confused:

Edit: I see this has already been asked.

Appears to have been fixed now as well.

Regarding bonus points for written ac/recommendations... have details been released yet? Is there an email address to send a letter to?

If/when anyone determines the logistics on the letters, please post them here.

Kevin's name is on the back of my OW c-card, and I'll happily endorse him in writing.

If/when anyone determines the logistics on the letters, please post them here.

Kevin's name is on the back of my OW c-card, and I'll happily endorse him in writing.

I've sent an email to Dive Chronicles regarding the seminar and letter writing. Once I receive a response, I'll be sure to post here.

Also, I put a thread up on another diving forum in hopes of capturing votes from divers that don't (perish the thought) read SB.

voted
Kev is 20 points out in front

After getting a "friendly reminder" nudge, another vote goes up for Kevin.

At the moment, he's got a 43 vote lead....recurring reminder setup every 7 days..

:)

Vote #188 from Pennsylvania this evening. Only one KM on the list and he's in 1st but with several DMs on his tail. Kev's very accomodating, he deserves our letters of recommendation, awaiting instructions.

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom