I'm searching for the Adventure Vacation spot!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in Costa Rica 9 days. I dove with Rich Coast Diving and did a package deal staying at Laura's House. It was a good operation. I believe they could work with a new diver. I used their equipment - I was backpacking it. I would reccomend them. One thing that was a bit unusual, their was no dock. they took you from the shore to the dive boat in a smaller boat. They did take good care of me. It has been my only experience diving the Pacific. We did see big rays, schools of fish , sharks, etc. Laura'a House was a basic and nice B&B. They have a small pool and were a short walk to town and the beach. Breakfeast was all ways good and prepared to order. You could also by beer ect. in town and keep it in the fridge in the kitchen area- or pay for what you drank- honor system. I did not dive the East side, I went down to Boca del Toras, Panama for that. Costa Rica has much more to do than just diving! And transport is easy and inexpensive.- Shuttle Vans. If you want more details e-mail me.

I went to Mexico this summer. Diving was GREAT in Cozumel, OK in Isla Mujures. The zip-lines in MX just don't compete with the ones in Costa Rica. If you really want to expeience great Zip Lines do Costa Rica, the rainforest in Monteverde. CR also has whitwater rafting.

Back
Top Bottom