Diving Under Krakatau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks,

i've had a fascination with the place since i was a kid & had to do a bit of research on it for a history project (5 min presentation).

Hi Ken,

great pix of Krakatau, thanx for sharing!! Looks like Anak Krakatau has been active for a while now, I dived there in the beginning of the year with more or less the same conditions..

[ I'm Katrin. I worked as DM in South Lombok when you dived in Belongas with Pii a few months ago. I still have a scar on one of my fingers from our dive at The Magnet, I guess I'll keep that "souvenir" for a while.. :eek:) Please say HI to Hazel! ]

Nice pics!

Indonesia, with a stop at Krakatau, will be one of my next trips.
I've been wanting to hit it up for a while...

What op did you dive with?

Hi Katrin,
Always good to hear from a fellow Indonesian addict. Belongas Bay still remains on our list of must return places. The Magnet has to be a "WOW" factor of 10, inspite of the missing skin from our fingers. Here is link to photos on Picasa form our trip there. Picasa Web Albums - Ken - Belongas Bay ...

Hi Katrin,
Always good to hear from a fellow Indonesian addict. Belongas Bay still remains on our list of must return places. The Magnet has to be a "WOW" factor of 10, inspite of the missing skin from our fingers. Here is link to photos on Picasa form our trip there. Picasa Web Albums - Ken - Belongas Bay ...

Whoa, really nice pix, thanx!!! They brought up memories, for ex. I remember exactly where you shot those mating Nembrotha purpueolineata's..
Don't forget to keep us posted and pictured about your LOB to the Bandas and R4 :D:D

Back
Top Bottom