E-520 and 50mm Macro a bit soft

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Ardy,
Check out Andy's use of the 1.4...I'll also link mine below but think Andy's Photos are a little sharper due to me getting carried away with my new extended aperture range...heh. Welcome to DigitalDiver.net!

Bonaire - a set on Flickr

BTW - even though I recommended f13-f16 above, the 50mm by itself is so sharp a lens you can push it all the way to f22 if you need a tad more DOF.

Hi Ardy,
Check out Andy's use of the 1.4...I'll also link mine below but think Andy's Photos are a little sharper due to me getting carried away with my new extended aperture range...heh. Welcome to DigitalDiver.net!

Bonaire - a set on Flickr

Hi Gary - see what you mean. Your images are very well composed, love the squid shots and the lighting on all your shots is great but Andy's stuff is amazing. If I can get my shots as sharp as that I am going to be over the galaxy (stuff the moon).

regards

Back
Top Bottom