Mares Icon HD? Deep stop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jessesmith121

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello I have a Nemo Wide. I love this computer. I also love the Deep stop mode for extended diving. Will the Icon HD have Deep Stop mode? This is something that I need. I fI am going to drop 4 figures on a computer I want it to do everything. Ive asked a few dealers and have gotten mixed anwsers. On your website when you look at the specs for the Nemo wide if shows a link to Deep Stop function... When you click on that it says only related products to deep stop is the Nemo Wide... So will the Icon HD do deep stop mode like the wide? The Icon HD page tech specs also say nothing about deep stop mode. I am foaming at the mouth to get a response.

Hi Jesse,

Yes the Icon HD will have deep stops. We are in the process of setting up a specific micro site for the ICON HD, it will show all of the features as well videos.

Regards,

phil

Phil,

When will the Micro site be available and when will the drivers and final version of the Dive Organizer along with bug fixes be available?

I purchased one of the ICON HD units and had an opportunity to dive with it last week. Unfortunately, due to some bugs the post dive functions do not appear to function properly at the present time.
1. Vista unit aborts the Dive Organizer program.
2. Download of log book is not accurate due to bug according to Mares Beta team.
3. Process aborts when attempting to download pictures.

Dive functions are great. Even with the bugs I am very pleased with the ICON HD.

By the way? Will there be a site where we can download maps?

Thanks in advance,

Luc

I am glad you like your ICON HD. We expect an update in the next few weeks, the nice part about this computer is there can be continual features added via upgrade. We also expect to have maps soon as well as links to services that offer maps.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom