I drank the GUE Fundies Kool-Aid and survived!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the underwear, but the card will just say 'fundies' so i can watch him sweat.

I like it.

ok, off to buy some so i can give da aquamaster fundies for christmas...

Shhhhh, we won't tell him, let's hope he does not read this post.

I know some have expressed an interest in training with Bob Sherwood.

If you're in the Pennsylvania area, Bob has a 4-day Fundamentals class at Dutch Springs, Oct 19 - Oct 22.

Go to the GUE website for a description of the class or to enroll in the class GUE Fundamentals | Global Underwater Explorers or call Bob on his cell 607-765-3942 to discuss

Safe diving!

Sorry I missed your initial post Sam... my congratulations as well. I learned more in Fundies with Bob than in several dozen 'advanced' courses done with the usual agencies. It went very far in making me a better thinking diver. Now you can help me with my back kick!
Cheers... Avra

Avra - No apologies necessary for missing my initial post, you obviously have a life outside of SB. :wink:

Will gladly help ya with your back kick the next time we dive together!

Sorry I missed this thread, Peanut

Always good to have someone who's skills and person you respect tells you "good job" :cool2:
More traning is good, good training is priceless

Sorry I missed this thread, Peanut

Always good to have someone who's skills and person you respect tells you "good job" :cool2:
More traning is good, good training is priceless

Don :hugs:

Thank you, sweetie. Looking forward to diving with you again when I return to Catalina.

Sam, glad to hear you enjoyed Fundies and learned a lot. I took it with Bob Sherwood and Ed Hayes a few years back, and you'll be hard-pressed to find two more knowledgeable, encouraging and just generally nice guys. The class definitely was not easy, but I sure felt like I learned a lot myself. You're right, the stigma out there is largely unwarranted, but unfortunately there are some very vocal people on both sides of the fence.

"Don't get too wrapped up in the little 'stuff.'" - JJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom