Hello! I feel a dive trip coming on...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Whenever I plan a trip, I drop on down to their local forum and get a lot of insider information.... sorry I have no experience on in Saba but check out:
Lesser Antilles - ScubaBoard

Dive on in and enjoy!

Hello divers! I'm new to ScubaBoard. Seems like a great community of divers. I'm planning my next dive trip. Anyone been diving in Saba?

No but "Sabang" Philippines try Frontier Divers

Hello divers! I'm new to ScubaBoard. Seems like a great community of divers. I'm planning my next dive trip. Anyone been diving in Saba?

Hello and welcome to the board :)

I dove Saba in October 08 - it was by far the BEST diving I have done.
We did the Caribbean Explorer II - it was a 4 island trip : St. Martinin, Saba, St. Eustasious and St. Kitt.

Saba is a beautiful island, the diving there was really great. Since they limit the amount of ppl that go each year (its a marine park) the fish are abundant and the coral life is in awesome condition. My Favorite dive there is a spot called Diamond rock (pic attached) - it is a exposed sea mount with two submerged sea mounts at the side. TONS of fish!

The island itself is also very beautiful - they have one of the last Cloud Rain forests on the planet.

Attachments

• DSCF1944.jpg
    DSCF1944.jpg
    414.5 KB · Views: 17

Back
Top Bottom