Where art thou?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
not new to scuba...new to scubaboard...and most definitely new to these types of forums... ...but looking for my perfect dive buddy...maybe...just maybe i'll find you here...now, don't bite...as promised...

hi Angie
I have dived a lot from Sabang and a couple of times Boracay, I am around the 66th dive and just done a PADI Nitrox. Where do you dive? My next trip will be about mid Nov 09 and looking for a buddy about the same standard.

wow, that was fast...i dive where ever my fins take me...last month i was in coron...my first time there...great wreck diving...am bound for el nido mid october...you from the philippines too?

Hi Angie, no I am from U.K. England and spent some time in Phils recruiting mechanics for my old job and discovered scuba when I went to Boracay to windsurf and there was no wind!

hi...quite a story how you got into diving then...good "misfortune" that there was no wind in boracay at that time coz i could sense you're enjoying diving as much as i do...hope we can dive together sometime...so, where do you intend to dive mid november?

Hi Angie, I am trying to organise a dive in the UAE next month out of Dibba with an ex colleague but I am getting feedback that the red algae tide is still around. We were looking at Apo Reef for November but his vacation is not approved and the trip might not make minimum numbers; if i go alone then it might be Sabang again for comfort factor or out of Khao Lak Thailand. Rgds

How's the diving? I'm in Mexico working for the winter and have been diving with a company in Puerto Vallarta. Great time.

hi...if you're planning to have your trip here in the philippines, i strongly suggest you try also the other dive sites...so many to choose from here for great diving...get an overload of wreck diving in coron, palawan...or bohol...or anilao, batangas...
keep me posted on your schedule...who knows. i'd dry up fast and join you for couple of dives...you can email me at angdelacruz@yahoo.com.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom