20% Off New DUI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rocketmahn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A diver buddy told me that DUI has a new promotion out - 20% off all DUI Drysuit List Prices AND they will throw in an additional $750 of options for FREE!!!

It is suppose to be valid from now until Feb or March 2010.

I can't find it on the DUI website.
Has anyone else seen this?

An LDS is offering a Select suit with the sport package, woolies, rock boots, etc for the price of a stock suit. I would assume this is hte same promotion just worded a different way.

Hello all!

The promotion is correct (details listed below)! It is available at participating dealers. The deal has not yet been officially announced because we are in the process of getting a list together of participating dealers. I would recommend going to your dealer and asking them to become a participating dealer!

The promotion is as stated above...you receive a select series DUI (with extended size range, color options, and boot options), your choice of 2 pockets OR 1 pocket and knee pads, hood, and Actionwear Professional undergarments...all this for the price of a stock suit (promotion only available with front entry suits)! The amount of savings and free stuff is amazing.

This deal is fantastic and available only for a limited time. Definitely contact your dealer right away.

Feel free to contact DUI directly if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Jessica
DUI

Back
Top Bottom