GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good for her. I think you should invite your mother to MNG also. I think she would fit right in.

Too bad she lives in NC and is only here for the night. Oh, and the whole i'd-kill-her-if-i-had-to-see-her-for-more-than-a-day thing too.

Well, it's probably about time that I showed up on this thread. I am planning to be there for the weekend. I picked up some propane canisters just a few weeks after the Spring M&G and those will certainly be coming with me. I think I read 3-4 pages of posts so I was a little behind. I can bring S'mores (SIR) supplies, but it sounded like kt_gobucks had that covered. I'll have to search back to the last list and figure out what else is lacking. (I could cover the bacon/eggs for Jim if Ted gives it up or we could both cover one day's breakfast.)

-Rob

T-minus 10 days to Fall M&G....

Thought we should bring forward the current list so others don't have to search for it...

Barracuda2- Kielbasa
gtxl1200- Bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
Randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated Chicken and 5 pounds of Potato Salad, if it is cold chicken soup
misstopsail - ??? (i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore)
kt gobucks- Peppers and Smores
MichscubaMike- ????
SeaKalasin- Hot Spiced (possibly spiked) Cider, of course :)
Jchoby- ???
warmwaterwimp- croissants, Canadian Bacon plus some high class munchies for Friday night
Wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten Diver- Tex Mex Dip, chips, SIR smores, grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
kidsdream- Cincinnati Chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
diver_paula- Sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), Bean & corn salsa / salad, I'll think of something else and Kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.
MrSmitty - peanut butter pies

:coffee::popcorn:

put me down for some high quality H 2 O ...

I can do it!

:)

Barracuda2- Kielbasa
gtxl1200- Bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
Randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated Chicken and 5 pounds of Potato Salad, if it is cold chicken soup
kt gobucks- Peppers and Smores
MichscubaMike- ????
SeaKalasin- Hot Spiced (possibly spiked) Cider, of course :)
Jchoby- ???
warmwaterwimp- croissants, Canadian Bacon plus some high class munchies for Friday night
Wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten Diver- Tex Mex Dip, chips, SIR smores, grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
kidsdream- Cincinnati Chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
diver_paula- Sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), Bean & corn salsa / salad, I'll think of something else and Kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.
MrSmitty - peanut butter pies
PvtStash - Bottled water.

t-minus 10 days to fall m&g....

Thought we should bring forward the current list so others don't have to search for it...

barracuda2- kielbasa
gtxl1200- bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, [-]roast, carrots, bowls and spoons[/-] something else as the stew is off of the menu.
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated chicken and 5 pounds of potato salad, if it is cold chicken soup
kt gobucks- peppers and smores
michscubamike- ????
Seakalasin- hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider, of course :)
jchoby- ???
Warmwaterwimp- croissants, canadian bacon plus some high class munchies for friday night
wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten diver- tex mex dip, chips, sir smores, grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, glwc dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
Kidsdream- cincinnati chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
diver_paula- sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), bean & corn salsa / salad, i'll think of something else and kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.
Mrsmitty - peanut butter pies
:coffee::popcorn:

i will be there. only on saturday though. as money restrictions have limited me to that

I am sorry to say I won't be able to make it. This has been on my calendar since the Spring M&G. I just can't work it in. I knew there was a chance but it was slim. I will really miss all of you! Someone take good care of Mitten for me, please? :shakehead:

barracuda2- kielbasa
gtxl1200- bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons something else as the stew is off of the menu.
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated chicken and 5 pounds of potato salad, if it is cold chicken soup
[-]kt gobucks- peppers and smores
[/-]michscubamike- ????
Seakalasin- hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider, of course :)
jchoby- ???
Warmwaterwimp- croissants, canadian bacon plus some high class munchies for friday night
wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten diver- tex mex dip, chips, sir smores, grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, glwc dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
Kidsdream- cincinnati chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
diver_paula- sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), bean & corn salsa / salad, i'll think of something else and kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.
Mrsmitty - peanut butter pies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom