Jim Ernst Avatar...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What's funny is that a couple of the instructors do video professionally. But for a first round its not bad. They are continuing to make it better that is for sure....

Posted via Mobile Device

Holy Mother Of Moses..... You are still amoung the living Chris....
damn... Nice of you to post here your worthy Hine ass...:mooner:

What she, The spoild brat said!!!:D

:rofl3::rofl3: Don't forgot - Doc Wong has offered to spoil you with a scooter ride too!!! And you thought that intertube ride was fun - you aint seen 'nothin yet ;-).

I'd just suggest letting the shoulder heal up for - especially if it's the right shoulder ;-) :rofl3::rofl3:

What's up with that? I've been around, just ask Brewski, Michelle, and Kathy......Where you been?

Hi Chris,

Good to see drop in!

Well in the end you got a Tech Instructor doing presentations.

They arent necessarily good with video editing or powerpoint/key not... but they are darn good divers. :wink:

Just like how you let your Dr's bad handwriting slide...

I liken this to those freakin genius professors that make you cry, not because the material is hard but because they are bloody awful at teaching.

Now these guys aren't that bad but it still distracts the students.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom