Cave Diving is a solo responsibility conducted as a social activity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with GDI. ANyway check my signature
:D :D :D

Not to quibble, but you missed the word "responsibility." IMO, its an important part of his statement.

Because GDi is my hero (and instructor) so responsibility is a part of it without having the need to write about it
:D

BTW lately - when diving with Hungarians they said that I was very well cave trained - Rick, all thanks to you

Because GDi is my hero (and instructor) so responsibility is a part of it without having the need to write about it

BTW lately - when diving with Hungarians they said that I was very well cave trained - Rick, all thanks to you

:thumb:

After 8 long and stressful years I have to agree.

After ready a couple of these threads I've concluded
THOSE WHO CAN "DO"
THOSE WHO CAN"T RELY ON OTHERS

Thanks Mania watch out for those Hungarians or should I tell them to watch out for you??????:eyebrow:

After 8 long and stressful years I have to agree.

After ready a couple of these threads I've concluded
THOSE WHO CAN "DO"
THOSE WHO CAN"T RELY ON OTHERS

Where'd you get that quote?

Some of the most impressive dives (in open water and cave diving) have involved a team mentality. I'm sure each and every one of those true team divers can, and they certainly do quite a bit.

My buddies and I are a team from when we get up in the morning before a dive, in the water, and till the last bit of equipment is broken down and packed away at the end of the day. This strong sense of camaraderie results in a commitment not only to ourselves, but each other.

My buddies and I are a team from when we get up in the morning before a dive, in the water, and till the last bit of equipment is broken down and packed away at the end of the day. This strong sense of camaraderie results in a commitment not only to ourselves, but each other.

I am not DIR,but loosely subscribe to this,except team mechanics do break down when it comes to donning/doffing catheters :D

Where'd you get that quote?

Some of the most impressive dives (in open water and cave diving) have involved a team mentality. I'm sure each and every one of those true team divers can, and they certainly do quite a bit.

from the chic fil a in the morning, to being 4 hours late to get in the water, to the boofay at midnight on the way home.
one team.

I am not DIR,but loosely subscribe to this,except team mechanics do break down when it comes to donning/doffing catheters :D
Yeah, unless we're ice diving, litehedded keeps us from adopting a "team standard" in catheters :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom