Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's Hotel Cozumel and Dive With Martin for me too! Oct 30-Nov 6.
Still haven't got a cenote dive planned out yet though.

I have been doing research on this board and I think I'm going to try Pepe Scuba since it is in the Coral Princess and also try Scuba with Allison. Not sure yet sounds like I can get in with Pepe Scuba no problem, now I just have to email Allison and see if she has room for one more.

Coz Palace - Nov 14-21 - afterall, we must be back in the states for Turkey day mustn't we. :depressed:

We are considering Dive with Martin and/or Blue Angel. So many dive ops - so little time.

3rd visit to Coz, 12th to Mexico (as a couple). I did a couple solo trips a few years ago - but SHMBO says I can't count those since she wasn't with me. :D

I have been doing research on this board and I think I'm going to try Pepe Scuba since it is in the Coral Princess and also try Scuba with Allison. Not sure yet sounds like I can get in with Pepe Scuba no problem, now I just have to email Allison and see if she has room for one more.
Bummer ... we'll be diving with Alison, but I believe you leave on the day we arrive (the 27th.) If she has space, you'll have a blast with her!

My brother and I wil be there 6 - 15 Nov. Staying at the Vista Del Mar...got a great deal. First time in Cozumel so still trying to sort out which dive operation to go with. Think I have it narrowed down to what appear to the the usual suspects (DWM, Aldora and XT).

10-18 staying at Wyndham diving with Scuba Mau. I'm excited the first trip of the season is always the best one. Hey Lou I'll look for you at the bar.

Hotel Cozumel 10/30 through 11/6

Evey and I will be staying at the Palace 4-11 November, meeting up once again with our friends the Bakers, probably diving with Scuba Mau.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the board but have been stalking for quite some time now.

I'll be in CZM 11/28 and 11/30 with my novice diving daughter (mid 20's and very cute!) and looking for a dive buddy. She just completed her open water cert and wants to dive Coz for 2 days. She plans a few more pool dives (we are land-locked) before we arrive in Coz but feels very uncomfortable about diving with an unknown dive buddy in Coz as there was an incident with her first day open water diving with an irresponsible buddy that abandoned her.

Is anyone interested in adopting my daughter for a dive buddy for two days so that she may fulfill her dream of diving Cozumel? Special requirements would include patience and responsibility.

While there I think a refresher course would be good for her the first day but she still needs a reliable buddy and we're not sure which dive club to choose. She has her heart set on this but I don't want to bring a dead daughter back home from vacation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom