GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bugger it but I have a cold now. This is a bummer. I am going to spend the week juicing up on meds and liquids to make sure I am able to attend the meet and greet. But given the temps outside and this newly found cold, I may have to find a hotel up the road 15 miles to crash.

an dry 'em out for the weekend... 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol... lie on your side, fill ear with stuff... wait 5 min., flip , repeat...

you'll be right as rain by Fri./Sat.

an dry 'em out for the weekend... 50/50 mixture of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol... lie on your side, fill ear with stuff... wait 5 min., flip , repeat...

you'll be right as rain by Fri./Sat.

I wish it was my ears alone but I have a stuffy nose and sore throat. A little tylenol cold and sinus should dry me out right away.

Diving is not about how many. But what you see and do - and the people you meet along the the way.

this will be the first MnG where I stay the night(s)...

I should definately be able to hit dive #200 sometime on Saturday... (there's a night dive Sat. yes?) so someone bring a slate so I can write a big 200!! and get a picture with as many of you as I can squeeze around me (peak buouyancy inservice! :wink: ) , I'm putting in some Birthday dives today to make that goal more attainable...

I figure I'll roll in 'bout 9:30am Friday morning...

cant wait :)

Rab, I've got your 1 lb. weights from the Guinness event, and Boats, I'll bring that dry suit along with me for you to look at. You can't dive with it though; the wrist seals and neck seal are all shot. And misstopsail, I'll gladly take you to 60'. Also, I;ll be diving the haunted quarry Sat. night, and if you want, you can team up with me. See you all on the 9th.:D:D:D

I hope you mean the green 3.5# weights ;-) I'll have my own dry suit so you must be forgetting someone else that was interested in yours.

Since KT has dropped out, I'll bring SIR fixins, but someone else will have to do the poppers.

I just hope this cold clears up enough for me to do some diving, too. My sinuses have been congested to the point it feels like they're trying to push my eyeballs out. :buggy:

See you all on Friday! (unless you don't get there until Saturday, of course)

-Rob

Oh, I didn't see that Mitten already has the SIR covered. Looks like Ted has "some eggs and bacon". If that's not two breakfasts worth, I'll bring some to cover one breakfast, too. Randy can make them all, but I'll gladly help.

barracuda2- kielbasa
gtxl1200- bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons something else as the stew is off of the menu.
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated chicken and 5 pounds of potato salad, if it is cold chicken soup
misstopsail - ??? (i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore)
kt gobucks- [-]peppers and smores[/-]
michscubamike- ????
Seakalasin- hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider, of course :)
jchoby- ???
Warmwaterwimp- croissants, canadian bacon plus some high class munchies for friday night
wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten diver- tex mex dip, chips, SIR (smores), grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
Kidsdream- cincinnati chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
diver_paula- sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), bean & corn salsa / salad, i'll think of something else and kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.
Mrsmitty - peanut butter pies
rab- more eggs and bacon, 4 coleman propane canisters

Diving is not about how many. But what you see and do - and the people you meet along the the way.

I'm Quite relaxed thanks...

you dont get to tell me what my diving is to me, but thanks...

piss off.

Oh, I didn't see that Mitten already has the SIR covered. Looks like Ted has "some eggs and bacon". If that's not two breakfasts worth, I'll bring some to cover one breakfast, too. Randy can make them all, but I'll gladly help.

barracuda2- kielbasa
gtxl1200- bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons something else as the stew is off of the menu.
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated chicken and 5 pounds of potato salad, if it is cold chicken soup
misstopsail - ??? (i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore)
kt gobucks- [-]peppers and smores[/-]
michscubamike- ????
Seakalasin- hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider, of course :)
jchoby- ???
Warmwaterwimp- croissants, canadian bacon plus some high class munchies for friday night
wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten diver- tex mex dip, chips, SIR (smores), grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
Kidsdream- cincinnati chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
diver_paula- sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), bean & corn salsa / salad, i'll think of something else and kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.
Mrsmitty - peanut butter pies
rab- more eggs and bacon, 4 coleman propane canisters

Again... I'm bringing bottles o' water...

piss off.

That was my knee-jerk reaction to your audacious presumption... , and in retrospect... a tad overboard... my apologies... I'm sure you didnt Mean to come across like some overbearing, pompass dictat...

Maybe we can buy each other beers Saturday and clear up this unpleasantness...

Back
Top Bottom