GLWC Fall Meet-n-Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silly girl! :D Its as many as he can possibly get! I don't think there is a limit. Its all good! :D

GTXL1200 is the MAN! :rofl3:

I guess i have a lot to learn this weekend

Oh, to those who happen to have a GLWC hoodie. I want one. Better guard yours carefully, especially if you loan it out at the campfire. :rofl3: Since GTXL200 didn't order any clothing :( :(

So now this event has become clothing optional? Somebody had better keep Mike away from our campsite then. Not sure how I will react to the weather either since I am just getting back from 5 days in Arizona.

went to BassPro yesterday and picked up a sleeping bag rated down to 0 degrees F... so I'm hopin' I'll be good to go...

if not perhaps some Patron as an anti-freeze... :wink:

I even splurged on a camp chair, I am Set.

Have fun and safe diving everyone! Wish I could be there ... well, my wife and I have a fun weekend planned ... so actually I'm OK with not being there. Regardless, I'll be thinking of you guys. Stay warm, enjoy yourselves and enjoy your diving!!! I hope to see everyone at the Spring M&G.

This might help those who are still undecided on what to bring.

http://biedenharn.us/GLWC-MG-2009-Oct.png

It shows the breakdown by type (although splitting Lunch/Dinner is arbitrary and a guess at best).

-Rob

OK, plans for this weekend have been changed. One car is temporarily out of commission and so the only one left can't go up to Gilboa for the M&G.

I updated the list at the link above with PvtStash and Wolver and moved diver_paula below the sad "no longer coming" line (with kt_gobucks and myself). Randy43068 didn't sound certain that he wasn't going, so I left him up top.

If anyone coming up from Greater Cincinnati wants to stop by and grab the propane, PM me for directions.

-Rob

barracuda2- kielbasa
gtxl1200- bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons something else as the stew is off of the menu.
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated chicken and 5 pounds of potato salad, if it is cold chicken soup
misstopsail - ??? (i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore)
michscubamike- ????
Seakalasin- hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider, of course :)
jchoby- ???
Warmwaterwimp- croissants, canadian bacon plus some high class munchies for friday night
wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten diver- tex mex dip, chips, SIR (smores), grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
Kidsdream- cincinnati chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
Mrsmitty - peanut butter pies
PvtStash - bottles o' water
Wolver - buffalo chicken dip and chips for Saturday night

No longer coming:
kt_gobucks- [-]peppers and smores[/-]
rab- [-]more eggs and bacon, 4 coleman propane canisters[/-]
diver_paula- [-]sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), bean & corn salsa / salad, i'll think of something else and kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.[/-]

I'll add the smores to my list because you gotta have smores!!!!

barracuda2- kielbasa
gtxl1200- bunkhouse, some eggs and bacon
randy43068- cook breakfast and bringing coffee, roast, carrots, bowls and spoons something else as the stew is off of the menu.
Luckydays- 5 lbs of marinated chicken and 5 pounds of potato salad, if it is cold chicken soup
misstopsail - ??? (i could bring desserts for the weekend? Pasta salad galore)
michscubamike- ????
Seakalasin- hot spiced (possibly spiked) cider, of course :)
jchoby- ???
Warmwaterwimp- croissants, canadian bacon plus some high class munchies for friday night
wally- **** ton of hot dogs n buns and home made cookies
acxc- ??
Mitten diver- tex mex dip, chips, SIR (smores), grill, camp chairs, big box of stuff to be updated with counts, GLWC dive flag and pole, possible gear for sale.
Kidsdream- cincinnati chili w/spaghetti and finely shredded cheddar cheese
Mrsmitty - peanut butter pies and smores
PvtStash - bottles o' water
Wolver - buffalo chicken dip and chips for Saturday night

No longer coming:
kt_gobucks- [-]peppers and smores[/-]
rab- [-]more eggs and bacon, 4 coleman propane canisters[/-]
diver_paula- [-]sin (cinnamon & cocoa brownies), bean & corn salsa / salad, i'll think of something else and kettle/tri pod if it looks cold outside.[/-][/QUOTE]

Oh, for the final what-i'm-bringing. pasta salad and banana bread sandwiches (they're yummy, trust me). And maybe brownies, if my roommates don't eat them tonight while i'm at class.
See you all tomorrow around four!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom