Oceanic Atom 2.0 Computer and Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the market but the price is too high for me and with the bezel chewed up I'd rather get a new one with a warranty. :|

Good luck with the sale, sir! :D

I added some new picture of the watch cleaned up and you can see that the watch is like new.
And like i said in my original post OBO, try me, who knows maybe i'll take your offer. :D

I wish i hadnt bought mine with warrenty, your selling for a bit cheaper and i know mine is reliable. Good Luck, hopefully you get close to what your expecting but mention if you have rubber scuff guard and the pc interface so you might be able to get closer to what your asking to kinda add to value. I know the comp is a great novice hoseless AI comp but some people may not recognise that and compare it to some of the sales that you are only slightly higher than new warrentied price which will be to your disadventage

I wish i hadnt bought mine with warrenty, your selling for a bit cheaper and i know mine is reliable. Good Luck, hopefully you get close to what your expecting but mention if you have rubber scuff guard and the pc interface so you might be able to get closer to what your asking to kinda add to value. I know the comp is a great novice hoseless AI comp but some people may not recognise that and compare it to some of the sales that you are only slightly higher than new warrentied price which will be to your disadventage

Yes, this includes the Scuff Guard and the PC interface, you can see them in the first pics.
It all comes in the original box with all the documentation.
Thanks

I'll go a step further for you and clean up the pics a bit so the guys can get a little more detail. The posted ones are a little blurry. It definitely looks much better without the protector on it........

Here is your before and afters..........

Attachments

• 3991628123_c8b05acb12.jpg
    3991628123_c8b05acb12.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Atom 2.jpg
    Atom 2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 3992386784_a82e5b092f.jpg
    3992386784_a82e5b092f.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Atom 2 (2).jpg
    Atom 2 (2).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 48
I'll go a step further for you and clean up the pics a bit so the guys can get a little more detail. The posted ones are a little blurry. It definitely looks much better without the protector on it........

Here is your before and afters..........

Thanks a lot man, btw what program did you use to clean them?

Picasa 3 but don't tell anyone. I look like a professional when I do things like this........... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom