Where to go mid-november (from the UK, warm waters, low-budget)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just found it for £1895 through aquatours... how can i not go?
What have you just found for £1895? Not Royal Evolution doing Sudan surely? It's not on the Aquatours website, at least I can't find it. Pray share ...

Someone please give me a reason not to blow £1895
Go on, you know you want to :wink:

Have you considered the Florida Keys? Just a thought. At the rate the dollar is dropping your money will have a pretty good value in the U.S. My wife and I just spent a week in the keys diving the wrecks from Key Largo down to Key West. The most recent addition of the USS Vandenberg in Key West is awesome. I highly recommend adding that dive to your diving bucket list.

S

What have you just found for £1895? Not Royal Evolution doing Sudan surely? It's not on the Aquatours website, at least I can't find it. Pray share ...

yup Royal Evolution 14 nights Sudan trip... which is at £2999 usually i believe...
Live-aboard Search Results from Aquatours
scroll down to November 25th

Wife says she doesn't think she can do 2 weeks of constant diving :(
Think gonna do a 1 week one on BlueFin for £999

Have you considered the Florida Keys? Just a thought. At the rate the dollar is dropping your money will have a pretty good value in the U.S. My wife and I just spent a week in the keys diving the wrecks from Key Largo down to Key West. The most recent addition of the USS Vandenberg in Key West is awesome. I highly recommend adding that dive to your diving bucket list.

S

I've researched a lot... i'm discovering that it's kind of hard to beat the red sea liveaboards for us in the UK.

you think i can find a flight + 7-nights accomodation full-board + 20-30 dives for $1500ish to florida?

If you haven't already booked and you want somewhere cool and unusual that is all about diving all day every day you should consider the converted dive rig - Seaventures (see website Seaventures Dive in Sipadan, Mabul, Seaventures Prodive Sipadan Webpage) it is a converted oil rig and you get lowered into the water on the rig and can dive one of the best house reefs in Malaysia! You are also 20 minutes boat ride away from Sipadan which is a daily trip for the resort.

There is a live band that play in the evenings and bbqs so you totally get the backpacker social vibe and the food is amazing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom