Who else is going stir crazy on a boring day at work with a Cozumel trip coming up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

23 long cold days to go!:cold:...the frost had to be scraped off the car this morning...

the best news was that Air Canada have changed the flight time fom 3:45pm to 1:45pm.... 2 hours extra vacation!!!!!....mmm...wonder how I will spend that?

44 days .... and it seems like FOREVER!!!:depressed:

And Uber ... we have the opposite problem. Today it hit 91 degrees and it was humid and nasty! It's almost midnight, and the air conditioning is still running .....:shocked2:

44 days .... and it seems like FOREVER!!!:depressed:

And Uber ... we have the opposite problem. Today it hit 91 degrees and it was humid and nasty! It's almost midnight, and the air conditioning is still running .....:shocked2:

A certain word comes to mind, but I'm too much of a gentleman to call you that! :wink:

Wanna trade???? :idk:

Our first trip to Coz November 16th through 25th. Villa Aldora and Aldora Divers.

We can't wait!

27 days and counting. Staying at the Palace and diving with Scuba Mau. Weather is really crappy here in Pittsburgh...cold, wet and gray.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Shoveled off the roof at 7am, my guys had it shot by 6pm. All I could think of was November 19th is so far away. I love Alberta right now the snow will be gone by Friday afternoon and I can put my fence up. Let's see, after that still a long long long long wait. Whinning loudly now.

A certain word comes to mind, but I'm too much of a gentleman to call you that! :wink:

Wanna trade???? :idk:
Actually .... I prefer the cold - unless I'm diving. :D But I really hate shoveling snow!! Grew up in CT, NY & then lived in Lake Tahoe, CA ... snow, snow, and more snow. :( But 90's in October is ridiculous!!

4 weeks to Coz and I can't stand it... BUT still no snow, and I live in Alaska.:cool2:

It is snowing right now where I live....far to early for this. Looking forward to the 8AM flight to Cozumel more than ever.

Actually .... I prefer the cold - unless I'm diving. :D But I really hate shoveling snow!! Grew up in CT, NY & then lived in Lake Tahoe, CA ... snow, snow, and more snow. :( But 90's in October is ridiculous!!

So a trade will work! Cool!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom