Blue Hole Oct 17th~18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spoke with James last night, and they are going to bring a main dish as we are a bit shy on that end.

We may not have flates/cups/silverware on Saturday, so at this time, bring your own! Wendy's works, well maybe minus a plate.

Sorry En, hope you have a good weekend despite not seeing US!

Hope to see everyone there, Saturday or Sunday... we are busy with house reno again, finishing up floor tilework today. :D

edit: I got chicken drumsticks grilled to bring, plus spinach salad, corn/blackbean salad, and pineapple.

Last edited:
My plans have changed! I will be there tomorrow (Saturday) and for the day. Family stuff on Sunday.....

I have brats in the cooler.

I've got a dozen hamburgers, 16 buns, chips, some sodas, potatoe salad, and I picked up a small Coleman grill to bring up with us.

We'll be there for a late afternoon and/or night dive on SATURDAY and all day SUNDAY.

we got back home last night, we still can hardly move. :depressed: Today we are back to the grind of home reno.

Perch was fun and believe it or not gang, the camcorder focused in all that murky mess! I got some video of everyone around the plane. :D That with the topside video I got of everyone, I should have some video to share this week. Thanks to everyone for showing up and all the food. Yumm.
Doug, those brownies were toooo good. Mmmmmm. But you and Chris disappeared before lunch. :confused:

Doug, those brownies were toooo good. Mmmmmm. But you and Chris disappeared before lunch. :confused:

Hi, sorry about the vanishing act. I got a call from my better half who is on the road for most of the month :(, she caught an early flight home so we could have some weekend time together :), but had forgotton to pack keys to get in the house :errrr:. So we bailed out quickly and made it to the airport just as she arrived.

Doug

We are still on the road back to Denver...about an hour to go.
Want to say thank you to everyone for such a fun weekend!
It was great getting to finally put some faces to names, to dive and hang out
and to be a part of witnessing Venus' smooth landing to her new home. That was awesome! Hope we get to see and dive with
you all again some time soon! I'll be posting what pics I have some time this week.

Regina

We are still on the road back to Denver...about an hour to go.
Want to say thank you to everyone for such a fun weekend!
It was great getting to finally put some faces to names, to dive and hang out
and to be a part of witnessing Venus' smooth landing to her new home. That was awesome! Hope we get to see and dive with
you all again some time soon! I'll be posting what pics I have some time this week.

Regina
I am back now, lots of fun cant wait for pix and vids!
Venus was in the process of being moved by someone from a shop in abq... dont recall the details.
Our last dive today was fantastic... perhaps James (amascuba) will recount that one for the rest of you. :)

Hey, it was good to see everyone. The Venus statue is still there, someone with a liftbag moved it to a more stable location.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom