Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vote # 1445 entered for Kevin this morning. He's still in the lead, with Robert Davis close at 1284 votes.

Outlook reminders have been very helpful :D

Recently received the following message from Dive Chronicles. The letters of recommendation will be very important in determining the winner. Stay alert for the official announcement.

Good diving, Craig

Re: South Florida Dive Professional of the Year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detail, will be out in a few days, I just returned from Marine Therapy and having hard time typing.

It will be soon.

B.Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadada
Hi Dive Chronicles,

When will the details concerning the letters of recommendation for South Florida Dive Professional of the Year be available? Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards and good diving, Craig

Robert Davis Aventura FL Lauderdale Diver 1341
Kevin Metz Boynton Beach Fl Underwater Explorers 1457

Yikes! Kev's lead is shrinking. Keep those votes coming! :)

Rock the votes, folks!!!! C'mon, no slacking off, we are coming down to the finish line.

The polls opened for many this week so let's get the vote out!!

All caught up with me and my friends :thumb:

1 question..... Who runs Lauderdale Diver....? I'm pretty active down here, and I've never heard of them or Robert.... Can't fathom how he's getting the following......

Tim - I had a thought the other day that maybe the following is anti-us, meaning anyone who supports Kev. Was just a thought cause it does not make any sense that he's suddenly got momentum when Kev's had it all along, IMHO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom