Cozumel in November 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nov 2nd-Nov 9th. Staying at Casa Mexicana. Just booked trip yesterday.

I will be down in Cozumel from Nov 16-20 for a short trip. anyone else during that time?

diver88:happywave:

Yup - that would be me. 14-21. :D:D

Do you know who you're diving with yet?

K

4 more days!!!!!!!!!

Yup - that would be me. 14-21. :D:D

Do you know who you're diving with yet?

K

haven't figured that out just yet but possibly Deep Blue, I'll probably have that figured out by the end of this week. I just this morning confirmed the flight, that was up in the air ... so to speak:D

diver88:coffee:

haven't figured that out just yet but possibly Deep Blue, I'll probably have that figured out by the end of this week. I just this morning confirmed the flight, that was up in the air ... so to speak:D

diver88:coffee:

:rofl3:

Yeah, our flight times keep changing - 15 minutes one way one day - then 15 minutes the other way the next day. We'll just show up and hope the plane has pilots.

We'll be at the Palace. Like you, we really haven't firmed up any dive ops yet. We have a couple ops in mind - by the wife will have final say. All I need is a boat and tanks. I can do the rest myself.

24 hours from now they will be closing the plane doors!
I am really excited about this. I've been going to Aruba for the past 14 years every year, this will be a totally new experience!
:wave::chicken::dance::bounce2:

24 hours from now they will be closing the plane doors!
I am really excited about this. I've been going to Aruba for the past 14 years every year, this will be a totally new experience!
:wave::chicken::dance::bounce2:

I would be willing to bet that you will be going to Cozuumel for the next 14 years :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom