New Hollis 16w LED Can Light Pre-Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
NEW NEW NEW Pre-order this new Hollis 16w LED Can light and save $200! This light will start shipping on Nov. 15th and looks to be an amazing light!!

This is a 16Watt LED Canister System powered by a lithium polymer battery pack. We call it the "best of both worlds" - output of HID @ over 1000 lumen with the reliability and efficiency of LED technology. These will be shipping November 15th.

Features:
16W LED / Lithium Polymer battery system
4 Hour burntime / Output +1000 Lumen
Weighs 4lbs on land / 2lbs in water
Charging time is 3.5 hours with fully discharged pack
Delrin canister body / Aluminum head
Goodman grip or Elastic grip (optional)
Max Operating depth 500ft./152m.

The Pre- Order price of $1000 will be good until November 15th more details below:

Hollis 16w LED Primary Light - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Mike, what's the beam size? any comparisons to 10w hid, 18, 21?

Mike, what's the beam size? any comparisons to 10w hid, 18, 21?

Hi Spartandir,

Our new 16W sports a 6 degree beam. Comparison is very subjective and depends on which model -check one out for yourself. If you are unable, several of our dealers will be stocking these including Mike. Im sure he can send you a full comparison.

Will you be attending Dema?

Thanks,

I see Nick beat me to it. I am going to steal some from Nick at DEMA next week...a few are already spoken for, so get them while the price is low. We will compare them when we get them to the shop, but the low price will be gone then.....have a little faith, this will be one SWEET light with great burn time and a bright output

thanks for the info. i'm in soCal , so not near Mike. I'll have to check with my lds.......

seems like a sweet light, can't wait for board diver reviews..

How does this new light compare to the LED LUX Light System by Dive Rite?

Both claim to be about 1K lumens. Yet, their price is very different.

Please help this can light newbie, especially as there's no way for me to see and compare these lights in person.

I'm looking forward to seeing this light out in the dive community, and the comparison threads posted. I don't drop that much money on anything that isn't out there being talked about yet.

This week ONLY during DEMA, this light will be $800 including shipping in US. This ENDS on Sunday, Nov. 8th 2009. Those that have already pre-purchased WILL be rung up at the $800 price for pre-purchasing
biggrin.gif

Hollis 16w LED Primary Light - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

I'm in the market for a can light...

What's it running for an LED bulb? SSC P7?

Back
Top Bottom