Dry Suit Specialty in Ga

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoachSteve

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking to get this specialty to be able to dive in the winter months here in Ga(lanier/Jocassee). I haven't seen many places offering it or any kinds of prices for the classes/dives, etc. anyone have any information that might help me out. Thanks in advance for your help.

Try Upstate Scuba in Anderson S.C. They offer these classes monthly I believe?

If they don't work out, head down to the Florida Panhandle. Depending on where exactly in Atlanta you are, it's a 3.5-4.5 hour drive. We teach year round here.

Thanks for the responses.

how long are the classes, and what would the range of prices be? I will be in Panama city the 18th-20th for a football tournament, but not sure about how much free time I will have.

Check out this page on my website. Scroll down to Dry Suit Diver. It's a one day course. Course fee depends on number of students. It ranges from $155 to $205.

I am looking to get this specialty to be able to dive in the winter months here in Ga(lanier/Jocassee). I haven't seen many places offering it or any kinds of prices for the classes/dives, etc. anyone have any information that might help me out. Thanks in advance for your help.

Any dive shop that rents or sells Dry suits are going to have a dry suit course. That gives you lots of choices right here in Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom