Typhoon Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paddler3d

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm unfamiliar with Tyhpoon Drysuits.

The zipper on my semi dry busted and to fix it isn't worth the cost of the value of the suit. For another $100-200 I can get a cheap dry.

I found a 3mm compressed neoprene drysuit called the Typhoon TCS Commercial for $550.

Anyone have any good or bad experience with this brand and or suit?

Thanks,

Chris

Just bought one last week....check this site for reviews. I have NOT dove with mine yet but others have with good reviews. It looks really well made and solid....took it to my LDS for help with waxing the zipper and checking out the latex seals and they thought it looked pretty solid, esp for $500.

I dive the sport and have 25-30 dives on it and so far its been grat, like it so much picked up my girlfriend one off Ebay (brand new 2007 model) for $350:D

How do these run on sizing? A tad big or a tad small? I'm looking at one but am right in between sizes.

talk to the dealer.....I dove my typhoon tcs for the first time in June and it was PERFECT!!!! Really liked it, made several cold water dives off San diego and it was great compated to diving wet!! Mine is a large, I am 5'10", about 190 lbs. Very comfortable size for me.

Back
Top Bottom