DUI Dog Days CSSP Nov 21-22... Who's In? Meet Up?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just want to toss in a comment from Florida, where last weekend was our weekend. If you haven't tried a drysuit and are wondering what it is about, This is very much worth the trip. The DUI folks were super helpful and patient with us as it was my (and my wife's) first time in a suit. They have the drill down cold at this point... And I can't say enough good things about the event.

I would never think of spending so much money on something I can not / have not tried before. And in SW Florida there are not too many drysuits around. This was a great opportunity to see what it was all about.

Have Fun!

David, Im leaving College Station today around 2pm. I will be camping on the east side of the lake. We will be the dumb ones camping in the RAIN!!!! :cool2:

Cheers
Richard

Look forward to seeing you there! I probably won't leave until early in the Morning (Sat). I'm sure you won't be alone camping out there.

See you tomorrow David, I have a few buddys camping with me. We plan on doing a night dive tonight. Richard

Finally back on line

My current plan is to be there at 8 am on sat

I hope everyone is having / had a good time out there. My LEMON of a truck's computer went out for the 3rd time after I got on the road yesterday. So, here I am sitting at a computer looking out at a beautiful day wishing I was up there.
ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry to hear that man... time to make that thing someone else's problem? :)

I hope everyone is having / had a good time out there. My LEMON of a truck's computer went out for the 3rd time after I got on the road yesterday. So, here I am sitting at a computer looking out at a beautiful day wishing I was up there.
ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I thought you were going out on Saturday. Did you not make it at all?

Carrie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom