Looking for Daytrip dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have to take a guest of the College to anilao this Sunday to dive...

The group I was hoping to join cancelled so now it's just me and him on the boat (expensive)

Anyone want to do a couple of relaxed dives on Sunday the 22nd? Balai resort, KKB, but you can join us on the van to/ from Manila (we're using the College vehicle)

Rusty divers welcome as guy I'm with hasn't been in the water for about a year and he'll take it nice and easy for the day.

text me please if interested so I can call it into the resort 0917 9012848

cheers!

Jag

Estafador is your friend.....just tell your victim err...guest that one boat dive will cost P2,750. While in the banca you start eyeing the coastline and say "wow, I love El Nido." As I said, you'll have gas for your car for one week after your dives. :rofl3:

hah- you've been all over the country and you haven't found time to dive? :shocked:

Estafador is your friend.....just tell your victim err...guest that one boat dive will cost P2,750. While in the banca you start eyeing the coastline and say "wow, I love El Nido." As I said, you'll have gas for your car for one week after your dives. :rofl3:
wahahahahaha! loko!

@maggie: nope. sad huh?

Jag

Back
Top Bottom