Vote for ScubaKevDM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the disclaimer states if you revote from anohter email address your vote and future votes will not be counted.----- Mine shows up when I cast my legal weekly vote.

However my pulitzer winning letter has not been verifified or counted... much like my Paulin vote :(

the disclaimer states if you revote from anohter email address your vote and future votes will not be counted.----- Mine shows up when I cast my legal weekly vote.

However my pulitzer winning letter has not been verifified or counted... much like my Paulin vote :(

Go figure! My Mom, who has been voting for Kev weekly, is getting her confirmations. Maybe I should have her send my letter. :shakehead:

I only use the one email & never got my confrimation email I tried 3 times with that email I emailed Dive Chronicles & Brad emailed back that I might have changed my email security but I don't think I have For the reason Eric stated I will not use my other email address as I want my other votes to still count. I will just try again when the week is up. I also didn't hear anything about my letter so copied it & sent it again

Surfed by this evening to see the gap between Kevin and Robert Davis down to 83:

Kevin Metz - 2089
Robert Davis - 2006

:confused:

Successfully voted as #2113 this morning. Current results show Kevin in the lead by just over a hundred votes:

Robert Davis Aventura FL Lauderdale Diver 2011
Kevin Metz Boynton Beach Fl Underwater Explorers 2113

With less than 2 weeks to go, this would be a great time to remember to vote every week and to get your letter of recommendation in to: DM@divechronicles.com

Good diving, Craig

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom