Ginnie Springs, Fri-Sun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to be camping in Ginnie this weekend so I figured I might as well try to get a dive in. If anyone's going to be up there and feels like doing the same let me know. Going up Friday and coming back Sunday.

What time were you planning on getting there Friday?

It's a 3 hour drive for me so prob around 1430. It depends though bc I've got some slack-asses riding with me that don't know how to be on time. Plus I still have to setup once I get there and stuff. Friday might not be the best day actually. Is that your only chance?

Yep, Friday is my only chance. Think I'll end up at Hudson Grotto but they won't open until 10am. I'm one of those people who likes to hit the water as the sun is coming up.

I was there the last two days doing intro to cave. It's perfect right now. No crowds at all, other than a few cave teams the place is dead. For the most part you'll have the place to yourself. Have fun, if I can work my work schedule around a bit I'll try to join you.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom