Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the update. Wonderful! and Happy Birthday to Jameson.. no longer baby Jameson. Hug him tight, they grow so fast!

Thanks for the update, Marci! Continued best wishes and positive vibes to you and Jameson! :)

:balloons: Happy Birthday To One Of The Toughest Guys I Know :balloons:

JKE_5-17-09-1.jpg

Thank you Marci for updating us. What a joy it has been to see this lil guy come so far. :hugs:

y'all are more than welcome, and really, i know your hard good wishes & prayers made a difference.

Marci, that's soooooo WONDERFUL!!!

Thanks for the update.

the K

I got dibs on his open water certification !!!!

And I don't care if I'm so old that I'm hauling around a pony bottle of pure O2.

the K

I am just seeing this thread for the first time. Now I know who "Peanut" is...What a journey.

I have a graduate degree in children/cuteness of said children, Jameson is most definitely an 10 :D

Happy Birthday Jameson!

Gosh, I just went through a lot of this thread... Man I've got to say once again Marci you have an incredible strength. One that you have clearly passed on to your young man.

Anyone remember this itty bitty guy:

jameson2.jpg

Can't get over what a long way he has come from those days...

Gosh, I just went through a lot of this thread... Man I've got to say once again Marci you have an incredible strength. One that you have clearly passed on to your young man.

Anyone remember this itty bitty guy:

jameson2.jpg

Can't get over what a long way he has come from those days...

Sure do, I flew down the day he was born, Bob and I saw him in the hospital the next day- I think actually either Bob or I took that picture. A couple of very scared/worried faces in that waiting room.

He has come so far, as Marci said you would never know the rough start he had to look at him. Much of that can be attributed to him having such a strong, dedicated, loving mom, and certainly a little help from Ju-Ju.

Can't wait to see him this weekend!!!!

So very cool. Marci, you are blessed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom