Same Day Saturday (Tomorrow) Hydro Testing??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

McLovinIt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys and gals...Just wondering if there was anywhere in the Tampa area that did hydro testing on-site.....On a Saturday?!? Need a 19 pony and a 100 steel (or at least the pony) stamped to use on Sunday. Any Ideas?? Thanks!!

Check the phone book or use the search feature here.

I know Florida Fire Service in Brandon does hydro testing. But they're only open Mon-Fri and have a 2 or 3 day turn around.

Walt at Diver Down Scuba in Lakeland does them on site, but I don't know if he can to it today. 863-858-2500

Thanks for the help guys. Good info. I'm looking as we "speak". Thanks again!

Well, how did this story end up? Did you get it done?

Nothing went. Called Diver Down in Lakeland several times. Left a message with my number and what I needed. No call back. Not sure if they were that busy or not even open today. So....I rented an aluminum 80 and bought weight. Funny thing is my buddy went with me and ended up buying a bc, a whole reg set-up with computer, and a pair of gloves. He could've spent that $2100 in Lakeland....if I had a reason to go there!! Thanks for asking. Thanks for the help guys!

Oh well, their loss.
The important thing is - you're going diving tomorrow (I hope the weather isn't a factor). :)

Thanks! That's right...hope the Gulf is friendly tomorrow. BTW...Nice picture! SOA rules TV. Hate the season's over though. At least Weston got his. Zoebel should follow, but I don't think he's done. Love that show!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom