Hell freezes over...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought he already had 2 feet, maybe its just Minnesotans that dont :wink:

hmmm guess i should have read the whole thread first .... oh well

...........:no:

News just interrupted with a weather update showing snow on cars in Houston and to give us driving tips for snow and ice. :rofl3:

These people can't drive under normal conditions, what makes them think a few tips will help? :popcorn:

Just reported tonight, after our "blizzard" yesterday afternoon/this morning there were over 100 wrecks reported by 1am with 75 in Beaumont alone. It's also speculated that alcohol may have been involved in some of those wrecks as well....

Greetings fellow SB'ers I guess winter is not just coming but starting to cool things off!
We splashed today between flurries and surface temps were pretty cold.
Harness webbing was pretty froze not to mention snaps. We just had to get in the water and all was well. At least we had a warm dressing room and I am very thankful for that. One thing is for sure it is going to get colder and then spring will be on its way!
Everyone drive careful and check your vehicles out to make sure they are winter ready.
Safe diving all,
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

ps. There is a Hell Mich. I have been there and it does freeze over every year!:rofl3:

I'm taking my sailboat home from the harbor this week. I'll be using a chain saw to cut it loose from the ice before the crane truck arrives...

I'm taking my sailboat home from the harbor this week. I'll be using a chain saw to cut it loose from the ice before the crane truck arrives...

Way to put things into perspective :eyebrow::eyebrow::rofl3:

Way to put things into perspective :eyebrow::eyebrow::rofl3:

Yeah, just thought I'd mention it! :D

About the boat, my own mistake. Been way to busy lately and been putting it off way to long. Suddenly winter arrived with plenty cold, and snow.

We complain about the bugs and heat in Louisiana, but we can sail all winter long.
Cool avatar :) Love me some mud bugs!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom