Hello From KY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

romanmw

Registered
Reaction score
Just want to say hello to everyone. I just joined the boards. My wife and I have been interested in scuba for some time and are about to start our training in Kentucky in April or May.

Welcome to the board! I really hope you get your training over and into the adventure soon :)

Hello! Welcome from another Kentuckian! Diving is a fantastic sport! You may want to check out the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section, here on the board. Just curious,.... who are you doing your training with? John Sackett? I know he has a dive shop there in Bowling Green, but can't remember the name of it. I'm sure I'll see you around if you & your wife decide to do some local diving. There is a quarry just for diving about an hour or so away from you in Hopkinsville. I kind of hang out there quite a bit. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Islanders,... yes that was it. John is a great guy! He was a Dive Master for my OW class in Owensboro when I went through 4 yrs ago. Hope you both have fun in your class! See you there at the quarry.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom