Who's diving this Saturday, Dec. 12???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to call Jupiter tomorrow...

Did anyone answer? Did you make contact? How much was the bill?:D

Anyhow, ADII is not a bad alternative... :wink:

Oh, no... KBeck and I should reschedule, huh? :D

You can cancel, but KBeck is more than welcome to join us. :)

I will be visiting in Fort Lauderdale this weekend and want to dive on Saturday morning. Anyone going off the beach or on one of the boats???

Wrong coast but I have 4 spots open this Saturday. Have a trip going to the Sheridan and Blackthorn. WE are the only Coast Guard Certified dive boat in the Tampa Bay area. ( This allows us to take more then 6 diver like the other dive boats.. We are certified to take 14 divers or 22 non divers.) WE limit this trip to only 10 divers. You can book on line at Scuba Dive Florida - Tanks-A-Lot Dive Charters - Diving Tampa, Clearwater, St.Petersburg - Dive Trip Charter Boat. We have hundreds of photo's and hours of video's of our dive trips. While you are there sign up to be a face book fan. I think we have over 800 members so far. WE shoot pictures and video's but no guns. The permit for a six pack boat is about 8-12 thousand dollars and for our boat almost $ 30,000.00
IF you want to shoot fish I know my buddy Capt. Rod has the proper federal permits to shoot fish. You can find him under Dive Clearwater.

See, now you're just talking crazy talk :rofl3:

Seas are predicted to be 5-7 tomorrow... I called to see if they were still going... So, Gerry went out to check the inlet... got a call back at 5.. I'm staying home. Dry weekend for me.

Tamsey is singing Sunday evening, so I'm going to see her concert... So... no diving for me this weekend... OMG... that's two weekends in a row...

ADII just called me and called the trip for tomorrow! I am so bummed!! They are going to call me if they are going on Sunday but they think it is unlikely. Waaa!!

Just going to have to come back!

ADII just called me and called the trip for tomorrow! I am so bummed!! They are going to call me if they are going on Sunday but they think it is unlikely. Waaa!!

That stinks... that will just make you want to come back sooner!!! :)

Have you considered Sea Experience or Pro Dive?

I know this is late, but worth a shot and not too far from where you're staying.

SeaXP has bagged it for tomorrow due to seas and if Pro diver is going out, they are nuts.

Renee, you should just move back down here so that you can catch the good weekends as well as the bad!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom