Voit Reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A friend of mine found some of his old diving equipment in his house and asked me if I had any idea if any of it was worth anything. He had some old fins (dry rotted booties though) and an old wetsuit. The only thing that I thought may have any worth would be the reg, but I truely do not know the first thing about these older regs. My thought is that it is not worth anything but I thought I would post a couple of pics and see what the expert think...

PC160053.jpg

PC160052.jpg

PC160051.jpg

Thanks...

Phil

IMHO, the single hosers are not worth that much compared to the double hosers of the same era. That being said you could probably expect to get around $50.00 out of one that nice.

IMHO, the single hosers are not worth that much compared to the double hosers of the same era. That being said you could probably expect to get around $50.00 out of one that nice.

I mentioned to my buddy yesterday that I thought that the double hose regs is more so what Vintage divers are looking for....

Thanks for the info...

Phil

Hey man, my neighbor is looking for one of those. PM me, or have your friend PM me. I'm sure he will give him around 50 bucks for it to hang it on his wall.

Back
Top Bottom