28 episodes of Sea Hunt----original version

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Found a site that has 28 episodes of the original SeaHunt with Mike Nelson(Lloyd Bridges)........Enjoy, all you old farts, lol......btw, one of the reasons I got into diving--------ie as a kid growing up in the 50's & 60's, he was one of my heros.....

Sea Hunt Full Episodes from MGM - Watch Free Sea Hunt Online on SlashControl

To an admin, if this is the wrong place to post this, MOVE IT, tia.......

EDIT: of course, lots of vintage diving stuff showcased......

Last edited:
Found a site that has 28 episodes of the original SeaHunt with Mike Nelson(Lloyd Bridges)........Enjoy, all you old farts, lol......btw, one of the reasons I got into diving--------ie as a kid growing up in the 50's & 60's, he was one of my heros.....

Sea Hunt Full Episodes from MGM - Watch Free Sea Hunt Online on SlashControl

To an admin, if this is the wrong place to post this, MOVE IT, tia.......

Nice thought, too bad Hulu can only be viewed in the USA. Won't play on my computer, and yes I tried using a proxy server
thanks anyway

Wow. I'll have to watch some of those and see if air hoses really got cut as frequently as I remember. I just remember seeing Sea Hunt when I was knee-high to a grasshopper, and those underwater fight scenes where someone got their air hose cut just stand out in my memory for some reason.

GGRRr..... Now I regret being born a Canadian... almost... well not really.
(note to self - begin invasion of USA sooner than previously planned)

The Florida invasion has already begun....:eyebrow:

Just hold off a little longer. With as much money as the current government in Washington D.C. wants to give away on more stupid stuff, it won't be long until the country is so bankrupt, you'll be able to buy it for a song on a lien-sale from the Chinese.

Probably for a lot less than the gasoline would cost to drive an invasion force across the border.

Back
Top Bottom