WTB - Y or H valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

porbeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Want 1 or 2 Y or H valves. Am desperate don't want to face another season with
my double hose rigs without another 1st. stage, inflator,octo etc,etc.

I have 2 complete H valves I can send USPS priority mail 2-3 day guaranteed paypal fees included for $190 total.

Thankx Lefemme for the quick response, I want to hold out for an older Y valve if I can find
one ( or 2 ) but will get back to you if I can't find any. Once again, Thanks
PORBEAGLE

....assuming your Y-valves don't have to be 'vintage', Beuchat makes a pretty slick Y-valve....I've got about half a dozen of them (I think H-valves look dorky!)...the Beuchat ones weren't cheap though....$ 250 or so new each...and 'no' I'm selling any of mine...just giving you a lead. :) Vintage Scuba Supply (Oregon) can probably hook you up if you have to have 'vintage' ones.....or post in the vintage forum here on Scubaboard and somebody will hook you up.

Those beauchats arent that expensive. I bought one off ebay for under $100. Although nice looking before rigging up, not so nice for routing. H-valves may not look the part sitting on top of a tank, but once your rigged complete, routing is just nicer and smoother. Bottom line, go with what you like because they are VERY comparable in price. Anyone paying too much for something doesn't justify it for others.

I have 2 Thermo H-valves. Barely used, O2 serviced and ready to be used immediately.
Opposite sides, so they're great for side mount redundancy or if you decide you want to use them for doubles down the road, you'll need only the isolator bar for a complete manifold.
$100 each plus shipping from Ontario, Canada.
PM here or email at aquaoren at hotmail dot com.

Back
Top Bottom