Sea Hunt!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Huck BB62

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was diving the past month with B&B Scuba in Maui. One of their employees has that Loyd Bridges thing going on. I looked up Sea Hunt on imdb.com and you can watch the episodes. Fantastic stuff there, really awesome!!! Just wait until you see Larry Hagman in his late 20s! You can even get some great vintage instruction from Mike himself!

I'd never seen the series until it recently started to be shown locally late at night...including tonight!

It is interesting and cheesy at the same time! I love watching it.

A re-recording from a record of the old program called Hear How
.. I got this CD from E-bay .. wonderful to hear

This thread should be in Vintage or General scuba.

But regardless, I LOVE Sea Hunt reruns!
I watched all the reruns on Hulu.com but unfortunatetly they only have season one.
I'm looking for a quality dvd set of the whole series that's not a cheap pirated version.

This thread should be in Vintage or General scuba.

But regardless, I LOVE Sea Hunt reruns!
I watched all the reruns on Hulu.com but unfortunatetly they only have season one.
I'm looking for a quality dvd set of the whole series that's not a cheap pirated version.

"They" have never released an official DVD set. I have a "cheap pirated version" of the entire series. Any time you want to borrow it, let me know.

"They" have never released an official DVD set. I have a "cheap pirated version" of the entire series. Any time you want to borrow it, let me know.

Oren,
I'll take you up on that!

For those wondering what the difference is between an "official" version or a "pirated" version, the official version would be one put out by MGM home video, and a pirated version is one where somebody simply records episodes off TV and puts together a set.

I don't know what the quality difference would be exactly, but with an MGM set they would be first rate quality with image and sound.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom