DR mid January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seadeuce

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I will be at the Palace Dominicus Hotel from 12 - 18th of next month along with my family (all non-divers).
Am looking to do a few dives with a dive-op who allows for diver experience. IOW will take you to the more interesting sites rather than drop you in the convenient 40ft on-sand divesites.

Have read about the St. George wreck/Catalina Isl. wall/cave diving, all of which would appeal to me as it is the type of diving I am used to doing on a regular basis in coldwater regions.

Would appreciate any advice by those with experience of ops in that area, who to go to for the above, maybe who to avoid as well.

TIA

Seadeuce

Sounds like we would be a perfect match for you. But unfortunately we are fully booked at that time. Our clients usually book two months ahead to make sure we are available when they arrive.
At this time of the year all dive ops around will be probably very busy, so you will have to go with a bigger group of divers of different diving levels to the dive sites that are most visited around here.
Have a great vacation and if you ever plan coming back here, please send me a message

Thanks for that Vlad. Good to see the diving is popular over there.

If you have anyone cancel out let me know. Cattle boats are not what I call a good dive experience. Seen them before.

Seadeuce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom