Dc1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akmike907

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is there a reason there is no sound captured when taking video? Not a "huge" problem if sound isn't possible, just curious as I can't find any settings for it at all and no mention in the manual. I've got a lesser pns by panasonic that gets great sound with the video. Thanks, Mike :)

Weird, I tested it again and no sound at all. I figured it was just a pns underwater thing. I have audio toggled "on" from the video setup menu. Cool video, btw. Looks like a medical skeleton, could see some wires holding the phalanges and ribs on. That must make for a cool Halloween dive!

on my dc800 the sound is recorded very very low. I usually run the vids through an editor and crank up the volume.

I tried editing with quicktime pro, but the volume is cranked according to the av controls. Strange.

i have been using windows movie maker (free with most versions of MS windows) & I get up to 400% more volume.

My friends.... if you go to Sealife web page you will find that there is a Firmware update that fix the NO SOUND on video recording for the DC1000

These are the links
Sevice Center
SeaLife Underwater Cameras

best regards
BRINO

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom