anouther noob

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emclean

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
i am new to diving, starting my PADI ow classes next week. so i don't know what i don't know quite yet.
the 'plan' is that me and my younger son will get certified through the local dive shop (a Christmas present to us both), and my older son and wife will get certified through the school. the local high school has a marine biology summer school class, that includes a week in the Keys working on a reef. i hope to make SCUBA anouther family activity.

i am married, two teen sons, grew up around the local YMCA pool, swam competitively from 7 through high school graduation. i spent four years as a paratrooper, timing it perfectly, so that i missedgeting shot at by anyone. now i fix medical equipment.
this is the only SCUBA forum i am active on, but have been around several firearm ones.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Enjoy the adventure of you and your son's OW class.

Back
Top Bottom