Dc1000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My friends.... if you go to Sealife web page you will find that there is a Firmware update that fix the NO SOUND on video recording for the DC1000

These are the links
Sevice Center
SeaLife Underwater Cameras

best regards
BRINO

Thanks Brino, I just got one of these for Christmas and I haven't used it yet, but I followed the link you gave and i needed to upgrade the firmware as you suggested, so I did. It was easy, just followed the instructions from Sea Life on their website.

I have to admit I'm surprised it wasn't already done, but who knows when this camera was actually made? Anyways, thanks my friend.

I can't wait to use it, I'll be in Grand Cayman on January 11 and I'll give it a good work out and post a few pictures.

Jim

Have fun and remember to post some of your pictures!

Nice fish Captain, I fish for salmon on Lake Michigan from April - October and have a 50 ton Master's license myself. Tight Lines!

I retuned the camera. poor quality land pics. I know, its an UW camera, but the canon does both very well.

I'm not posting to be a nasty person, but sealife should contract with a better company to make better images.

My friends.... if you go to Sealife web page you will find that there is a Firmware update that fix the NO SOUND on video recording for the DC1000

These are the links

This must do the job.
In a specific setting (collor-setting) and video-capture, it's possible to get no sound.
Updating is very easy.

Back
Top Bottom