Monterey Dive Sunday or Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey all-
we ended up doing a last minute change and heading there sunday. we went to breakwater.
it was actually pretty good! had a nice dive to metridium, and then the jetty. it was my first time diving the jetty. weird, huh? i just have not got around to it. i was pleasantly surprised. the vis was decent, and we saw many shrimp...
good times!

hey all-
we ended up doing a last minute change and heading there sunday. we went to breakwater.
it was actually pretty good! had a nice dive to metridium, and then the jetty. it was my first time diving the jetty. weird, huh? i just have not got around to it. i was pleasantly surprised. the vis was decent, and we saw many shrimp...
good times!

Sounds like your plan allowed you to get out past the big currents and mucky-muck! I'm glad you guys managed to find a nice dive on Sunday! :)

Yea, it wasn't that bad further out. funny , the surface was easier to swim through than the bottom in the shallow water. i tried dropping down in about 10-12' on the way in from metredium, and i couldn't even move. i was kicking away, staring at the same spot on the bottom :)
there really wasn't much noticable surge out in 40'-50' depth. vis was decent , too (maybe 15-20')

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom