Why does it cost so much to transfer from Angeles City to Puerto Gallera???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

for a trip AC Manila I would go for a private car. I used numerous times the service of margaritastation.com (2400 PHP) drop off at any point in Manila.

Your Hotel in PG should be able to offer you a pick up and private Banka for around 100$ - 120$ from any point in Manila to your Hotel in PG.

My last pick up in AC was straight from Voodoo at 6 am. If your resort picks you up at 8am in Manila you are just for lunch in PG (Sabang) very convenient and, stress and all private without falling in line..

....what kind of "diving" is this trip anyway? Why not land in Manila and go to PG!?!?!?

correct me if I am wrong but the OP did not mention diving at all....

there could be many reasons to be in AC, one would be much cheaper international flights to Clark than Manila...

well, I am not member of any "holier than others" movements and for that I prefer both kinds of diving pretty much as well, whatever location it is.

Additional the "distinctive Night-diving" brings multiple more $US to this poor country than the SCUBA industry ever will.

You can be pretty sure that the pioneers of PG did not invest loads of money just because of the Canyons and the later-to-be-found Pygmies. So after I brought my "pink glasses" to the pawnshop, it was not hard to understand and to accept how important both money creating branches are...

Anyway... I am off to church to light a candle and confess my saturday night-experience that I can dive with a pure mind and clean heart this coming week :)

true he never mentioned diving in his original post although it was a fairly safe assumption as he did ask about it in a diving forum and PG is a primary dive destination (1+1)

either way i think he's been given a good number of viable options ranging from the budget all the way to the posh...

can we go back to talking about jessica?

alba10.jpg

damn that woman is fine... i would gladly polish that navel ring for free...

Jag

Jag, I wish those assumption would be true, I run plenty of websites and forums and you don't wanna know what people ask where.... but ok now, stop... back to the real priorities in life

I fall i line with polishing, even it's sunday ... no hands though ... :D

WOW!!!. THANKS for all the great responses. I really appreciate it. I will be in Angeles City a couple of days before going to PG for diving. Then onto CEBU, Moalboal, and Bohol. Its a month long diving trip. Diving vacation I've been planning for a year and half now with a friend. I am using AC as my hub because Pacific Air (Clark) is cheaper to fly to CEBU. I will be doing a lot of diving. I think around 35-40 dives that month. I better get my Nitrox ready!!.

Thanks for all the great pictures. Jessica Alba is so hot. great pics. So if I leave Super early from Angeles City I should be ok. Say 5am?

Good Luck diving!

Some folks just don't get it.....one day they'll learn.

Last edited:
You guys are right. I am going to say one night in Manila before heading off to PG. Thanks for the great answers. Couldn't have decided without you guys. THANKS!!!

i would gladly polish that navel ring for free...

Or any other ring she may have :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom