Turks and Caicos-Hits and misses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jaz29

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am going to T/C in April and want to know, what are the must dives and which ones are overrated (if any). Which Dive shops do you recommend?

We are staying at a condo near Grace Bay if location was a concern

Thanks in advance for your responses

Hey jaz29,

My son and I spent a week on Provo in July 09 and dived with Caicos Adventures Dive Bahamas, in Turks & Caicos Islands, With Caicos Adventures! Dive Bahamas for Incredible Sites & Experiences! . They are an excellent operation with a great boat, recommend them very highly. We did nearly all dives off West Caicos as we did not make it to French Cay due to conditions. The walls off West Caicos are very good, some of Grand Cayman North Wall stature. The sharks are the real treat like these at the cut in the wall at Boat Cove YouTube - Old Shark and Big Shark We did do a night dive and a dive at Shark Hole off Grace Bay during our stay.

Have a great trip, good diving, Craig

Turtle Divers! Good operation! They also have the largest dry cave in the Bahamas! Lots to do, just expensive!

Try to dive French Cay G-spot, Boats will only go there if weather cooperates. But it is some of the best T&C has to offer. The crack, Amphitheater, are standard but still good at NW.
I dove (dived) with Dive Provo which I can't say enough nice things about.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom