Does your partner dive?

Does your partner (spouse, girl/boy friend dive)?

• Yes

Votes: 132 58.9%
  • No

Votes: 92 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My girlfriend got certified this summer. I even introduced her to SB.

My Ex-wife doesn't dive. My Ex-wife dosen't do anything.

My wife and I started diving together when we were dating. We both love it and most of our vacations involve diving.

Ditto. My husband suggested it because a couple of our friends were talking about how fun it was. I ended up with the addiction. :):dork2:

When we met I had never thought of trying diving (not exactly being a sporty type).... he was/is an instructor, and taught me after we had been together for a few months. It was tough going for a while, but 5 years later I love it. All our vacations are about diving, and last summer he proposed at the end of a wonderful 2 weeks in the Phillippines!

My wife and I started diving together when we were dating. We both love it and most of our vacations involve diving.

You have to be careful in situations like this - next thing you know, one partner suggests letting a third person join you, you know, just to see what it is like. Next thing you know you are meeting groups of strangers in parking lots getting dressed up in black rubber...

After 8 years of marriage, I was certified in 1981, she was certified in 1984. At least one trip per year is a lot cheaper than a lawyer. A Dive trip is something we dream about together, we will be married for 37 years this summer.
We've been on two liveaboards, and many dive vacations to the Caribbean.
We have two boys that are both certified and their wives are certified too. We haven't had a chance to dive as a family together yet but we are looking forward to taking a trip with the six of us next year.

No dive not my partner, that's all there is to it, eh!!!

My girlfriend/fiancee started diving about a year after me with the mentality of 'if you can't beat them join them'.

At first I'm sure she really did it for me. However 3 years later I'm very confident that she's doing it for herself. She does about 70-100 dives a year and you can't do that in our local circumstances without truly loving it.

She'd probably kick me out of our diveclub if we would separate stating 'this is my diveclub buddy, get another one' :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom