Off Topic Jabber and Bull Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan on heading out this weekend with the family on Sat. There is always all kinds of weird and unusual people..er..things to see out there.:D

Nancy and I go each year but we don't do the dress up thing.
We did try the Royal Feast a couple of years back it was fun but don't know if we'd do it again.

Where are all of the Southwest Sand Sharks?!? Been pretty quiet around here lately, eh?

I heard that there are some other riders out there. mine is an 07 ultra classic.

Hey, hope everyone is staying dry from the rain, err umm, that doesnt really work being we're all divers, as we never want to be dry.

Either way, tomorrow is the gun show. I'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed at 9am. Hope to see some of ya'll our there too.

Happy Weekend!

Anyone going to the Renaissance Festival? I go a few times every year, but this year, I think Im going to rent one of those super frilly girl costumes. Theyre beautiful, and I can pretend to be a hippy for a day.

Arizona Renaissance Festival

I've gone a time or two over the years. Do they still do the Dead Bob show?

Hey, hope everyone is staying dry from the rain, err umm, that doesnt really work being we're all divers, as we never want to be dry.

Either way, tomorrow is the gun show. I'll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed at 9am. Hope to see some of ya'll our there too.

Happy Weekend!

Just getting around to reading posts. I actually went to the gun show Saturday morning. Just bought my first gun in December. Didn't see anyone there I knew.
I've never gone to the Renaissance Festival, but I've always wondered what it is like. Does anybody plan on going?
Is anyone planning any dives? I haven't dove since October. Channel Islands and Cancun, its was a busy month.

Mark, dont forget the M&G at Elephant Bar this Thursday.

I was at the gun show Sat morning too and got my CCW class on the 6th. I'm super stoked.

Renaissance Festival is a GO! Maybe, Ill post up when Im going and we can all have a group affair of it.

I"m just not posting.... wanted to go to the show this weekend (dire need of ammo) but had too much going.

I'm hoping to make it to the elephant bar this week week - I haven't show my face since last summer!

I"m just not posting.... wanted to go to the show this weekend (dire need of ammo) but had too much going.

I'm hoping to make it to the elephant bar this week week - I haven't show my face since last summer!

Yeah, seems like a lot of us have been scare lately. It happens, family friends jobs and cold weather.

Can't wait to see everyone soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom