Atlantis Azores opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi There,

Does anybody have any experience on the Atlantis Azores boat, good, bad, or neutral?

Thanks

I got nuthin'.....
Someone will be along that is in the know. Tubby is going to a BLAST!!!

I don't know much...I do know that the boat is not quite ready to run but should be very soon. I also know that is the boat that used to be the Truk Agressor, and as such I have been on board...not a bad boat at all, well set for some good diving. And you have to imagine that if Atlantis are putting their usual level of standards into it then it won't disappoint.

I'd like to bump this up and see if any info has appeared yet, looks like the wife and I will be there and on it at the end of May.

Have been standing on deck today.
Certainly the best liveaboard vessel based in the country I have seen so far.
Large Dive Deck, Nitrox, 2 Dive Tender, Jacuzzi, cold beer...
Anything else you need? ;-)

Have been standing on deck today.

well, between standing on the deck and having it ready for a real dive-trip is a slight a difference ...

Certainly the best liveaboard vessel based in the country I have seen so far.
... not really that much of a challenge in the PI ... hehe

But it is a great vessel, a few years back I was on it when it was with the Aggressor Fleet

Large Dive Deck, Nitrox, 2 Dive Tender, Jacuzzi, cold beer...
Anything else you need? ;-)

for way more than 100 Peso a beer, many of them will stay cold... :mooner:

Anyway, Tubbataha is always a great trip and if you don't need to "count each dollar" you will have a great time on that boat.

From my personal experience end of May could be a bit late and rough though.

Not the past 4 years...this climate change thing is really something. I've been on several transition trips back and we had glassy seas throughout the voyage. The Philippine "summer" has been coming later and later, and 2 years ago we had typhoons in April!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom