CCR's For Sale Plus Training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Greetings Divers

Below are several CCRs that I own and am selling to the Midwest area only, plus two of the units are my students who are trading for other units. All of the units advertised here have the provision that I provide the training as a term of the sale - I like teaching rebreathers and looking for more divers to join my classes and adventures diving in the Great Lakes. All of these units are in full function and ready to dive with clean electronics. Aside from service work conducted by SDS, there are no standard warranties on ccr’s, but rest assured I would not consider training a student on a ccr that was not in correct working condition.

rEvo II Mini - one year old, with only a few scuffs to show it has been used by a real diver. The inhale counterlung has had the lower exhaust valve removed and patched as I did not use it. The electronics are “hardwired” Shearwater Pursuit full CCR trimix with PO2 monitoring, and rEvodream PO2 display / HUD both in excellent condition. It comes with original side mount brackets, rEvo back pack, and rEvo wing. I have added the following modifications; Dive Rite Aluminum Back Plate / Harness, butt mount plate, and custom tank mounts with Dive Rite mini cam straps. This unit is in excellent working condition. It is an $8300 value offered at only $6900 plus training.

Copis Meg – just one season use, approximately 60 dives, in exceptional condition. This unit has stock Axial scrubber, black anodized can, stock DSV, New Nylon Counter-lungs, BCD Wing, Harness, Stainless Steel Backplate, ISC stock electronics lid with ISC PO2 display & HUD, and upgraded Shearwater PO2 display with full CCR Trimix. Accessory Spares Kit, and spare batteries. Aluminum 19’s cylinders, Heavy Duty Latch Lid Tote Box. Cost over $9,000 new, Sale Priced $6900 plus training. *Note this unit can be converted to a full electronic solenoid Meg.

Inspiration Full size with Vision Electronics. This unit is 3 years old and in very-very good condition. It has full unlock of handset with Temp Stick, and Trimix CCR. Comes complete with all stock supplied AP / SDS spares, and download cable, and latch lid tote box. 19 cu. ft. / 3 lt. steel tanks. The harness is size Medium and fits large size. All a diver needs aside from the ccr training, is batteries and this unit is ready for 30 – 300 foot dive! Over $11,000 replacement value, Sale priced at $7495

Listed below are three Classic Inspirations (A, B, C) units of approximately the same age 5-6 yr. old – two are very similar in use and wear, and one unit in exceptional low use – very, very clean. All three of these units are exceptional values for divers who wish to dive a CCR from shallow reef photography, cave or shipwreck. My students have enjoyed all of these adventures with the Inspiration Classic Rebreather.

Inspiration Classic (A) – this is a Classic, or twin handset original electronics version of the most popular ccr manufactured. The classic electronics are the most current Classic version with backlight. This units electronics has had SDS factory electronics one year ago, so diver can rest assure the electronics are mint condition. AP Auto Diluent Valve. This unit is approximately 6 years old, and has scuffs, but clean and fully functional – has no problems. Regulators have been recently serviced. Comes with spare parts kit, and latch lid tote box. 19 cu. ft. / 3 lt. steel tanks. This unit was one of the ones that I originally ordered direct from England, and has served local divers very well, from Maderia to Carl D. Bradley! This unit is from a local diver who is trading to a rEvo and has allowed special exception for a unit and training package. This is a package including the Inspiration with Classic Electronics in tote box, Level 1 CCR training with materials, and cert processing all for only $4600.

Inspiration Classic (B) – this is a Classic, or twin handset original electronics version of the most popular ccr manufactured. The classic electronics are the most current version with backlight. This units electronics has had SDS factory electronics one year ago, so diver can rest assure the electronics are mint condition. Aftermarket Auto Diluent Valve. This unit is approximately 6 years old, and has scuffs, but clean and fully functional – has no problems. Regulators have been recently serviced. Comes with spare parts kit, and latch lid tote box. 19 cu. ft. / 3 lt. steel tanks. This unit was one of the ones that I originally ordered direct from England, and has served local divers very well, from Maderia to Carl D. Bradley! This unit is from a local diver who is trading to a rEvo and has allowed special exception for a unit and training package. This is a package including the Inspiration with Classic Electronics in tote box, Level 1 CCR training with materials, and cert processing all for only $4500

Inspiration Classic (C) – this is a Classic, or twin handset original electronics version of the most popular ccr manufactured. The classic electronics are the most current version with backlight. This units electronics has had SDS factory electronics at time of writing this post, so diver can rest assure the electronics are mint condition. AP Auto Diluent Valve. This unit is approximately 5 years old, and is in excellent condition with only a few light scuffs, this is an exceptionally clean unit. The only minor defect on this unit is a small crack in the back yellow shell that has been epoxy repaired. Regulators have been recently serviced. Comes with spare parts kit, and latch lid tote box. 19 cu. ft. / 3 lt. steel tanks. This is a package including the Inspiration with Classic Electronics in tote box, Level 1 CCR training with materials, and cert processing all for only $4995 . Diver will be responsible for three new sensors upon training.

Pictures available upon request.

Any questions please pm me at Ron@SilentExplorers.com
Ron Benson
Rebreather and Technical Training by Ron Benson

I wish that actually had a reason to dive a RB. Have been interested in them for a few years but I just do not do the dives that require one. That rEvo is calling my name though...

Phil

I wish I had the disposable income. I'd find dives to make them useful.

Back
Top Bottom