Scubapro Mk25 s600 regulator 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frederick_mike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
This regulator is brand new never used. I did take it out of the original packaging, but I will be shipping it back in the original packaging. I'm asking $500 for it.

Attachments

• 100_0208.jpg
    100_0208.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 100_0203.jpg
    100_0203.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 180
This regulator is brand new never used. I did take it out of the original packaging, but I will be shipping it back in the original packaging. I'm asking $500 for it.

Has the warranty card been filled out...?? Can ya post a pix of it...??

No, the store I got it from is actually a very reputable place, and an official scubapro dealer, but the owner was going to wait until my computer came in, and then do all the cards then. I can get everything registered first with a paper trail if you'd like.

looks like the card has more wear than the regulator
hehehe just a pun. I am looking at a titanium model, if the deal falls through i may be interested in this one

Haha yea that's because I keep all my cards in my dive bag and just left the reg in the box. You should see my Open Water certification card! I still really want the titanium model, but I'm moving to Denver so there isn't going to be too much non-vacation diving for me :(

By the way, I'm going to have to ask for compensation on the shipping because I'm broke. But the regulator is still available. Can someone tell me if I should register the reg online and get the card filled out or not?

I believe it will be better for you not to register the reg online. If the person you sell the reg to registers it and has a copy of the sales reciept, they should have the Scubapro factory waranty in place.

Back
Top Bottom