Poseidon Discovery Mk VI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reegtlaw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone have any more detail regarding this rebreather? How much it cost? Where I can get one? What Agency have class the teaches rebreather? I saw a video clip of this and for some odd reason I got very excited. I am a Master Scuba Diver and like the longer bottom time that this thing offer. I'm located in SoCal. Any information is appreciated.:D

Dear Sir.

Thank you for your question about the MkVI Discovery rebreather.
The price, in the US, will be around USD 6000 and you will be able to purchase the unit on-line or at a Poseidon Dealer in California.

Many of the major agencies are currently working on RB courses but at the moment, the one agency that you can turn to is RAID (RAID | Rebreather Association of International Divers)

For additional information about the MkVI rebreather, please contact our distributor in western USA:

Poseidon West
Att. Chris
P.O. Box 4904
Westlake Village, CA. 91359
Phone (805) 558-3764
Fax (805) 498-9066
E-mail info@poseidonwest.com

We've got the units in stock - come on out and try one!

We are doing courses for divers and instructors now. Will have the next course in 2 weeks in the Tampa Florida area. If you would like to get certified drop me a PM and I will get back to you.

Scuba School of America in Montclair, CA now sells and trains for teh Posiedon Discovery rebreather.

Welcome aboard the Poseidon train, SSA! We just returned from a week of diving the units off Puerto Rico aboard the Nekton Rorqual.

Folks looking for training and equipment in the Northeast US need to look no further than Indian Valley Scuba.

How much training, class, OW dives ect., are involved?

Silent World in Key Largo FL has them as well, have training for them, also we have a rental unit for those people who would like to get trained on them before making a purchase of one. Drop me a PM for details.

Rusty Berry of SSA Montclair is teaching the Poseidon class out here. Certification will be through SSI and ANDI (manuals being written now) at our facility.

I own SSA-OC (Irvine) and we are now selling the Poseidon Units and hosting classes with Rusty at our facility.

So what are these units going for and what does training cost and how much time involved in the course.

Thanks
Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom